IFI Solution started its first project for a European customer in 2003.
After nearly 10 years of development with about one hundred
software projects of various sizes, IFI Solution is one of
the first Vietnamese companies who supply a full-scale outsourcing
service, from business analysis to solution deployment and
maintenance, to the European software market. IFI Solution now has over 150 employees and is continuing to grow.
Professional organization and operation for software outsourcing projects
IFI Solution considers an effective customer communication protocol very important. Years of experience in software development business with different customers has allowed us to develop and implement a suite of flexible procedures and processes that provide the methodology for the success of our software outsourcing projects. These procedures and processes can also be adapted to satisfy the needs of new customers.
Processes are applied to all our activities to ensure a consistent Company approach and promote team cooperation and information sharing.
For each project, depending on its size, we always:
- Work out a cooperation model at customer’s choice: fixed price project or Offshore Development Centre.
- Define a dedicated team whose members are ready
to implement all customer's requirements within a
fixed budget and time frame.
- Adapt ourselves to customer's plan: customer's
deadlines are ours.
- Take quality assurance actions according to either customer-defined processes or IFI Solution standard processes that are ISO 9001:2008 certificated.
Risk prediction and management
Clearly understood the risks in software outsourcing models, IFI Solution can always predict and prevent risks related to important factors such as human resource, project configuration and business expansion. That helps guarantee the success of projects.
- Human resource: foresee and prepare backup man power to meet deadlines and to response to changes.
- Technologies: continuously enrich knowledge and carry out trainings on technologies that customers use.
- Configuration: setup a common configuration management system with multiple access levels for all projects. Both incremental and full backup mechanisms are implemented to ensure that all data can be recovered within 1 hour in case of incident.
Culture of confidentiality
IFI Solution agrees and enforces the signed confidentiality agreement with our customers and employees. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of the Customers business and we strictly respect those agreements.
Multiple access levels are applied to project information
in order to implement confidentiality agreements. Above
all, IFI Solution maintains a culture of confidentiality.
IFI Solution employees are trained to maintain a process discipline that ensures Customer's Project data is secure.
We are conscious that IFI Solution is part of the global software industry. Delivering qualified resources and products in a timely manner is very important and we consider this as one of our key performance indicators (KPI).
As well as our ISO 9001:2008 compliant quality management system, which is the Company commitment to provide a Quality Product or Service, we require the following attributes from our employee:
- Team spirit
- Check the result
- Listen and take notes
Response time commitment
- Response to invitation for bid: within 7 working days.
- Project human resource mobilization: from 3 to 15 days depending on project urgency.
- Solution finding time for an incident: from 24 to 72 working hours depending on each incident.
- Expansion request: whenever there is a business expansion request from customer, we shall study thoroughly and the official answer will come within 7 working days.